This block of compressed coconut results into 10 litres of ready-to-use coconut substrate after adding 3,5 - 4 litres of water to it.
Furthermore its volume will increase approximately tenfold.
As a result of its initial size the substrate is fairly easy to transport.
Compared to regular peat substrate (potting soil) coco substrate has a great number of benefits, which are:
- it is easy to use
- it has the low EC value of < 0.8 mS/cm
- it has the ideal pH value of 5.8
- it stimulates a perfect root development
- the coco substrate is not compact which makes it easy to drain
- it is a light product: 85 kg/m3 (peat substrate weighs 125 kg/m3)
- coconut has a good and swift water absorption
- coco substrate can be re-used
- the use of coconut often leads to a higher yield compared to other substrates
1 Fill a bucket or tank with 3,5 - 4 litres of water
2 Let one block of CocoBrick swell up in the water
3 Stir the mixture thoroughly after about 30 minutes and you will have approximately 10 litres of ready-to-use substrate.
CocoBrick is packed per 6 pieces in a carrier bag or per 24 pieces in a box.
Use the special Coco Nova fertilization scheme during the growth in order to properly administer nutrients and minerals.
Bio Nova Coco Brick
- Product Code: Bio Nova Coco Brick
- Availability: Must be customer to view