Organic soil conditioner
Humic-Blast stimulates the root system and soil while improving the absorption of nutrients. Humic-Blast improves soil structure, increases the water retention capacity, neutralizes acids and salts in the medium. Humic-Blast is very rich in carbon components and potassium humates and is supplemented with natural plant hormones and micro-elements.
– Organic soil conditioner
– Provides a loose and airy structure of the substrate
– Stimulates soil
– Reduces stress during the planting or transplanting
– Improves nutrient absorption capacity
– Detoxifying/Remediation effect (regarding heavy metals, chlorine compounds
– and sodium in the medium)
Tips & Trics
– Humic-Blast is added to the last two to three water turns. If not possible, flush the final week with clean water and Humic-Blast. This regulates the nutrient salts in the medium while improving the medium structure by producing a loose and airy texture. This regulates the EC in the medium so that young plants of the next production run have a successful start in the same medium.
Humic-Blast contains humic acids from the Leonardite layer combined with growth promoting amino acids, plantextracts and micro-life extracts.
Application and dosage
Shake well before use.
Humic-Blast is used in the last two to three water turns. Apply 30 ml of Humic Blast per 100l of water (1:3333) and for the last watering use 60 ml of Humic Blast per 100l of water.
Aptus Humic-Blast 1 Liter
- Product Code: 9964
- Availability: Must be customer to view