The TechGrow CO2 controller with external CO2 sensor is very easy to use.
By far the best in its class thanks to its completely digital technology and revolutionary Push & Turn controls.
The TechGrow T-1 is a digitally controlled device which measures and regulates the CO2 value in a room. It is designed with a modern digital display on which you can easily read out the CO2 value and set the desired value, ranging between 300 ppm and 2000 ppm.
The T-1 is built in a solid and robust splash-proof casing and can be controlled entirely by a single Push & Turn button. The T-1 is also equipped with a min/max memory to display the minimum and the maximum CO2 value in a room. The external CO2 sensor is connected with a UTP cable, allowing you to perform measurements anywhere in the room.
- Power supply: 110V/230V (automatic)
- Consumption: 3 Watt (with sensor, without CO2 source)
- Range CO2 set: 300 to 2000 ppm
- Range CO2 +/-: 10 to 200 ppm (advice 50 ppm)
- Measurement time: 1 measurement per second
• Plug & Play, can be used in small to very large rooms.
• Extremely accurate external CO2 sensor, produced by SenseAir® Sweden, the leading manufacturer in CO2 measurement.
• Built-in calibrationfunction to calibrate the CO2 sensor against outdoor air.
• Adjustable between 300 – 2000 ppm.
• The sensor takes a measurement every second.
• LED indicates when CO2 is being dosed.
• Memory in case of power outages for setpoint and hysteresis.
• Automatic 110V – 230V detection.
• The external CO2 sensor has a built-in light sensor to automatically switch between day and night settings.
• Automatically turns off the backlight of the display after 30 seconds.
• Automatically detects broken cable or bad connection of the connected sensors.
• Connecting the sensor is done with a standard network cable (UTP).
• Sensors are available separately.
• Possibility to connect the TechGrow AM-T: an SMS-module to remotely monitor the CO2 concentration.
Techgrow CO2-controller T-1
- Product Code: 2484
- Availability: Must be customer to view